- A substantial detached residence nestled within the heart of the popular semi rural location of Biddulph Moor
- Occupying a generous sized plot measuring approximately 0.43 acre surrounded by well maintained formal gardens
- Adjoining open fields with far reaching, breathtaking views over Cheshire & beyond
- Superb spacious accommodation with 3 reception rooms including an open plan family lounge with adjoining dining Room & Modern Kitchen With Separate Utility room.
- Three double bedrooms, en-suite shower room & excellent sized family bathroom, plus potential for a 4th ground floor bedroom if desired.
- Extensive driveway providing ample off road parking in addition to the double garage with remote controlled electric door.
- Rare opportunity to purchase a property of this calibre within such a privileged location. No upward chain, viewing imperative to appreciate the grounds & accommodation on offer.
- Awaiting EPC.
Looking for a unique property located in picturesque semi rural surroundings? With far reaching views, 3 generous sized reception rooms & 3 double bedrooms this characterful home stands proud within approximately 0.43 of an acre, which is sure to delight purchasers with its well-stocked gardens.
A rare opportunity to purchase an impressive detached cottage, set within one of Biddulph Moors most privileged & sought after locations, having character in abundance whilst surrounded by open countryside with far reaching views. Occupying a manageable 0.37 acre plot which incorporates attractive formal gardens which adjoining open fields to the rear. The double garage & extensive parking are both welcomed benefits to this ideal family home.
This characterful residence incorporates 3 generous sized reception rooms & 3 double bedrooms with the option of a fourth ground floor bedroom (currently the study room) if desired. The property offers modern conveniences of a En Suite shower room & a generous sized family bathroom, plus a sizable ground floor cloaks. Whilst combining traditional features such as exposed stone work & timber beams, providing a subtle nod to the property’s late 1800’s era. It is evident that the current owners have been diligent in the maintaining & décor of this truly breath taking home. Any discerning purchaser would be privileged to acquire a home of such magnitude & picturesque surroundings. Offered for sale with no upward chain, a viewing appointment is imperative to appreciate the location & substantial accommodation.