- Lot 1 - 2.69 acres of Permanent Grassland
- Lot 2 - 2.74 acres of Permanent Grassland
- Grassland suitable for Grazing and Mowing
- Road Frontage and Access
- Guide Price: £7,000 to £15,000 per acre
- Public Auction on the 29th July 2019 at Congleton Golf Club
Two Parcels of Grassland to be sold in two lots at a Public Auction on the 29th July 2019 commencing at 7.30pm at Congleton Golf Club, Biddulph Road, CW12 3LZ
2.69 acres (1.09 hectares) of sloping grassland with frontage onto and access off Biddulph Park Road. The field is suitable for mowing and grazing purposes.
2.74 acres (1.11 hectares) of level grassland with frontage onto and access off Biddulph Park Road. The parcel is suitable for mowing and grazing purposes.
Viewings at any reasonable time in possession of the Whittaker & Biggs Sale Particulars.
- There are no Basic Payment Scheme Entitlements included in the sale.
- No produce is to be included in the sale of the land.