- Individual Detached Bungalow Located Upon Generous Sized Plot
- Grounds Extending To Approximately 0.30 Acres
- Fantastic Views Surrounded By Fields
- Two Bedrooms With Master Having Dressing Room Area
- Two Reception Rooms
- Spacious Kitchen With Multi Fuel Stove & Adjoining Conservatory
- Extensive Off Road Parking & Detached Double Garage
- Brick Built Workshop Allowing Additional Storage Or Workspace
- Superb Opportunity To Purchase An Individual Home In Sought After Location
This individual detached bungalow is a rare opportunity indeed. Located upon a generous sized corner plot extending to approximately 0.30 acre with beautifully maintained gardens to three sides.
The bungalow is traditional in style with fantastic views over the surrounding fields together with views on the horizon over Mow Cop, making this a truly superb location that’s not only picturesque in its surroundings, but accessible to neighbouring towns of Biddulph, Kidsgrove, Congleton & The Potteries.
At present there are two bedrooms with the master having an incorporated dressing room, which could be reconfigured to create a separate third bedroom if desired.
There’s also a traditional bay fronted lounge with feature fireplace & a separate dining room. The kitchen has a multi fuel stove & adjoins the conservatory, which welcomes the surrounding views.
Due to the size of the plot, there is ample scope to extend the existing accommodation with the possibility of a building plot, subject to obtaining approval.
The side driveway allows ample off road parking for several vehicles including a caravan, motorhome in addition to the detached double garage, which has an electric up & over roller shutter door.
There is also a further brick built workshop, ideal for storage.
A superb opportunity for those looking for a individual home within a sought after semi rural location.