- Edwardian Detached Home Occupying An Elevated Non Estate Position
- Extensive Sized Plot Of Approx 1/3 Acre Divided Into Both Formal gardens & A separate building plot
- Full Planning Permission Granted for a 2 bedroom Detached Bungalow Extended
- Four Bedrooms, Two Bathrooms Impressive Dining Kitchen, Two Reception Rooms Plus Conservatory
- Conveniently Situated For Biddulph Town Centre & Surrounding Areas
NEW INSTRUCTION! Available For Viewings. (Full Details Will Follow Once Approved By Our Vendors.)
This imposing Edwardian detached property occupys a non estate, elevated position. set upon an extensive sized plot of approximately 1/3 acre currently dived into formal gardens with full planning permission granted for a 2 bedroom detached bungalow. Should planning permission not be needed, the plot would make an excellent sized garden. This extended home harmoniously combines modern family living with 4 bedrooms all within a characterful & attractive exterior. By virtue of its architectural splendour & extended accommodation offers an opportunity to create a perfect family home that any discerning purchaser would be proud to own. From entering the formal gardens one could easily be forgiven for thinking that you were in a semi rural location, yet the property is located upon the cusp of the town with good road links to Staffordshire & Cheshire. Internally the extended accommodation offers an impressive sized family dining kitchen complete with modern fitted units & Upvc French doors leading out onto the surrounding gardens, creating a perfect dining & entertaining environment, there are two further reception rooms & family sized conservatory. To the first floor there are four bedrooms & superb sized family bathroom in addition to a useful separate ground floor shower room.
A fantastic opputunity to aquire a characterful property of this calibre, within this location is a rarity indeed. Viewing imperative to appreciate all this impressive home has to offer.