1. Sales Particulars & Plans - These sales particulars and any accompanying plans are produced in good faith as a general guide only and do not constitute any part of a Contract and no person in the employment of Whittaker & Biggs has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property. The photographs used on these sales particulars and in window displays, may be taken with a non-standard lens. Intending purchasers must satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise as to the correctness of each of the statements contained in these particulars.
2. Equipment, Fittings & Services - The Agent has not tested any equipment, fittings or services so cannot verify that they are in working order or fit for their purpose.
3. Rights, Outgoings, Easements & Wayleaves - The property will be sold and conveyed subject to all rights, outgoings, easements & wayleaves (whether public or private).
4. Boundaries etc. - The purchaser(s) shall be deemed to have knowledge of fences, water supplies, and rights affecting the same and of the boundaries thereof.
5. Town & Country Planning - The property is sold subject to any development plan, tree preservation order, S.S.S.I, or other notices which may be or may come into force. It is also sold subject to any statutory provisions or bylaws without any obligation on the part of the vendor to specify the same.
6. Order of Sale - The vendors reserve the right to sell the property as a whole, or in lots and to sell any lot or part of any lot before the auction; to alter the order of sale, to amalgamate lots or to withdraw the whole or any lot or any part thereof.
7. Conditions of Sale - The property will, unless previously sold or withdrawn, be offered for sale subject to the Special and General Conditions of Sale and Contract, which have been settled by the vendors’ solicitors. These conditions, together with any plan of the property, may be inspected at the offices of the auctioneers or the solicitors prior to the auction and will also be available before the auction but will not be read out at the auction. The purchaser(s) shall be deemed to have notice of such conditions and of all the terms thereof, and shall be deemed to bid on these terms whether they shall have inspected the conditions or not. The property may be sold subject to a reserve price(s).
8. Deposit & Contract - Immediately at the fall of the hammer, the purchaser(s) will be required to sign the contract and pay a 10% deposit.
9. Money Laundering - Intending purchasers need to be aware that two items of proof of identity will be required at the signing of a Contract, in accordance with current money laundering regulations.
The land is ina ring fence and extends to 4.39 acres or thereabouts, suitable for amalgamation with neighbouring holdings or as a block of agricultural land in its own right.
The land is laid to grass with gated access to High Up Lane.
The land is NOT registered for the Basic Payment Scheme.