- 2.10 acre level Grassland Paddock
- Suitable for equstrian purposes
- Frontage onto Pickmere Lane
- Situated on the outskirts of Pickmere
- Less than 2 Miles to J19 of the M6
A level grassland paddock situated off Pickmere Lane with gated access onto the road. The field extends to 2.10 acres (0.85 hectares) and is within a ring fence. The Land is suitable for mowing and/or grazing purposes, it would be ideal for a pony paddock.
There is a small pond in the centre of the field.
Vendor's Solicitor: Stephen Worrall of Chambers Fletcher, 20 Winnington Street, Northwich, Cheshire, CW8 1AF
The Land is Not reistered for the Basic Payment Scheme