- Fabulous extended semi detached home
- Fantastic position with breathtaking far reaching views
- Stylish mixture of tradition meets bespoke modern
- Set on a generous well stocked and maintained plot
- Large remote controlled gated access driveway
- Ample parking for several vehicles
- Generous accommodation over three floors
- Superb breakfast kitchen
- Reception rooms with many traditional features
- Four bedrooms a family bathroom and en suite shower room
- This property must be viewed to fully appreciate its position and flexibility
- BE QUICK.....!
Found in a fabulous position on Meadowside Lane with breathtaking far reaching countryside views across Cheshire and Staffordshire. This property must be viewed to appreciate the location and to see what a wonderful home the current owners have created. With a tasteful mixture of tradition meets unique bespoke, the property has been extended to create a spacious and flexible family home with bundles of character having many traditional features, along with generous room sizes.
Occupying a generous plot with well stocked and maintained gardens to the front and side, also having the added benefit of a spacious driveway providing ample parking for several vehicles which is accessed via a remote controlled gate for convenience. With paved patio area's providing ideal outdoor living space, and a summer house included which offers even more flexibility providing many purposes.
The property itself has an entrance hall with many features including Minton tiled flooring, coving and cornices. The front sitting room offers the fabulous views, with a separate dining room having a large picture bay window and a feature original style fire place. The large breakfast kitchen is another huge selling feature of this property having a bespoke range of fitted furniture with built in appliances, a breakfast bar and a roof sky window. The room to the rear can accommodate a range of purposes as a large guest bedroom with it's own en suite shower room, a family room and much more to suit the individual needs. On the first floor you'll find a galleried landing, two double bedrooms with fabulous views, a light and airy relaxing family bathroom, and a study room with the stairway leading to the master bedroom to the second floor, which again benefits from roof window lights having the far reaching views.