- A Truly Unique Residence Once Owned By Biddulph Grange
- Occupying A Privileged Location Directly Adjacent To National Trust Grounds Of Biddulph Grange
- Three Bedrooms, Modern Dining Kitchen & Luxurious G.F Shower Room
- Charming & Characterful With Unique Original Features & Stunning Views
- Attractive Front Garden, Enclosed Rear Courtyard Plus Substantial Adjacent Garden
- A Rare Opportunity To Acquire This Quintessential English Cottage Which Must Be Viewed
- EPC Band D
**NEW INSTRUCTION** Situated directly adjacent to the National Trust grounds of Biddulph Grange. Imagine seasonal walks through the Country Park & then a stroll to the local Gastro pub. Grange Road is one of the most affluent addresses in Biddulph, where properties in this price range rarely exist.
A truly unique three bedroom home dating back to the late 1800’s, once occupied by Bidduph Grange ‘s head gardener. Set within one of Biddulph’s most prestigious & picturesque locations This quintessential English dwelling hosts many original features which are a real delight & feature of this unique home together with pretty views to both aspects.
A particular feature has to be the master bedroom with its high vaulted ceiling, exposed beams & a distinct feature window, being an original feature that gives a subtle nod to the true age of the property.
Although distinctly characterful there are welcomed modern conveniences including a modern dining kitchen & recently modernized luxurious shower room.
Briefly comprises; entrance hall, lounge, modern dining kitchen, luxurious ground floor shower room and three bedrooms.
Although currently boarded over, there is also a useful cellar.
Externally there is an attractive front garden, enclosed rear courtyard and substantial adjacent garden. Offered for sale with no upward chain.